Icon Giveaway

If you're already planning a piece of artwork or writing for the CCSF, you can discuss it here, and if you're feeling that creative itch but don't know what to write/paint/draw, you can ask for ideas.

Icon Giveaway

Postby Civvi » 24 Feb 2018, 18:37

Any administrators, high-ups, or just people putting their time in to make this CCSF 2018 happen for the community may reach out to me and I will draw them a custom icon for use in the CC, tumblr, discord, wherever! Simply e-mail me at KhaliaMarking@gmail.com, or message me on The CC (I'm Civvi there as well) and tell me what you would like! Perhaps you have a favorite creature, or a norn oc, or something not even creatures related! I'll give it my best shot <3 Here are some examples of my work. Let's set a limit of 10, and the earlier you contact me the better!

xmaslucy.png
xmaslucy.png (58.37 KiB) Viewed 821 times

Llama.png
Llama.png (25.77 KiB) Viewed 821 times
Civvi

Re: Icon Giveaway

Postby Amaikokonut » 27 Feb 2018, 13:33

These are precious and a nice incentive to get people involved!
Amaikokonut

Postby Civvi » 28 Feb 2018, 06:21

I've also changed this to apply to all moderators/admins of CC, because I've had nobody take me up on my offer as of yet!
Civvi

Postby Pilla » 28 Feb 2018, 14:43

The teams/coordinator roles for the CCSF haven't been decided yet, that might be the reason people don't ask for icons yet.
This year's CCSF preparations haven't really begun either, except for an early survey and this forum, so not many people 'have been working to make the CCSF a reality' yet. :)

Maybe if you offer this again when the CCSF team has been chosen, you'll get more luck getting people interested.

Your art is absolutely lovely, so that certainly isn't the 'issue' here! :)
Pilla

Postby ylukyun » 28 Feb 2018, 17:42

Hey Civvi, I hope you don't mind that I've moved this topic. I thought this was a more appropriate place for it.

Thanks for your generous offer. I've put in a request of my own over at Creatures Caves, and I'm sure more people will take you up on the offer as we get closer to the CCSF. As Pilla has pointed out, it's still early days. Beautiful art, by the way.
ylukyun
Site Admin

Postby Civvi » 28 Feb 2018, 22:09

Thank you! Yes sorry I didn't realize how far away we are but I want to get started as soon as I can given that each one will take several hours :) I'll go check the CC <3
Civvi

Return to CCSF 2018 Head Start Creative Corner